Hey guys i thought for todays post i would share with you my all time favourite cocktail recipe! The famous Mojito.
- 1½ lime , cut into wedges – keep a wedge for a garnish.
- 20 fresh mint leaves
- 2½ teaspoons granulated sugar
- handful ice
- 65ml/2½fl oz white rum (i prefer to use Malibu)
- splash soda water, to taste
- fresh mint sprig, to garnish
Put the limes, mint and granulated sugar into a sturdy glass and mash with the end of a clean rolling pin or a spoon , to bruise the mint and release the lime juice.
Add the ice and pour your chosen white rum over the ice.
Add soda water to taste and stir well. Garnish with a mint sprig and serve.
hope you guys enjoyed this recipe and it comes in useful this spring/summer.
Love, Rachel xo