1. What is your favorite Christmas film?
My favourite christmas movie has to be Elf. It just gets me so hyped up and excited for christmas. Watch it every christmas eve without fail!
2. Have you ever had a White Christmas?
Yes! as i live in scotland im sure ive had more than one white christmas. the one i remember most is when i was younger, my brothers and i went out to the park across from my house and made a gigantic snow man then had a snowball fight! its always the little moments you should cherish most.
3. Where do you usually spend your holiday?
I always spend my christmas at home with my family. My grandparents, brothers, and uncles all come over to my parents for a huge christmas dinner and some drinks. Its always full of fun, laughter and cheer the way its supposed to be. Thats why christmas is my favourite holiday season as it truly brings my whole family together and all our worries all disappear and everyone is just full of happiness and cheer.
4. What is your favorite Christmas song?
My favourite christmas song.. thats a hard one because i love them all but i know its christmas when Fairytales of New york comes on. Gets me right in the spirit.
5. Do you open any presents on Christmas Eve?
Yes. My mammy always gives me one present to open on christmas eve. its usually a charm for my pandora bracelet, new pyjamas, or something similar.
6. Can you name all of Santa’s reindeer?
Rudolph,dasher, prancer, vixen, donner, dancer, blitzen, comet, cupid. Yeah i guess i can!
7. What holiday traditions are you looking forward to most this year?
Waking my parents up like im a 5 year old, opening my presents, My puppies first christmas, having christmas dinner with the family and being cosied up on the couch watching movies!
8. Is your Christmas tree real or fake?
my christmas tree is fake sadly due to my allergies!
9. What is your all-time favorite holiday food/sweet treat?
Santa Cookies! i love spending my time with family making them and then eating them.
10. Be honest: do you like giving gifts or receiving gifts better?
i love giving people gifts! the looks on their faces when they open them makes spending all my money worth it. It makes my day knowing i can give someone something they’ve wanted for a while.
11. What is the best Christmas gift you’ve ever received?
ive received so many amazing gifts its hard to choose!! but the best gift anyone could give me is just my family all being together for christmas.
12. What would be your dream place to visit for the holiday season?
New York!! i would absolutely love to go to new york for christmas.. its always been my dream to go skate in central park at christmas time.
13. Are you a pro-present wrapper, or do you fail miserably?
Im a pro at wrapping christmas presents! i love it.
14. Most memorable Holiday moment?
when i was younger and my brothers were all still staying at home and i sneaked into my brothers room and crawled into the bottom of his bed and woke him up so i didnt have to be awake alone waiting for santa. We talked and he told me scary stories while my other brother moaned at us because he wanted to go to sleep and we were keeping him awake.
15. What made you realize the truth about Santa?
My Brothers told me santa wasnt real when i was growing up, although they were probably doing it for my own good i wish i had figured it out on my own.
16. Do you make New Years resolutions? Do you stick to them?
i always make new years resolutions however i usually forget them by the next week, so forgetful!
17. What makes the holidays special for you?
the thing that makes holidays special for me is having my family all together, and spending as much time as i can with them before we all go back to work. its all the laughs everyone has, all the food thats been cooked by my mammy, seeing everyone smile, hearing everyones stories and the all round atmosphere!!
As Always, spread positivity and be kind!
Love, Rachel Xx